Which one is the best Android video player? If you ask me, I will raise my hand for MX Player. In my experience with Android for well over six years, I couldn’t find a video player better than MX Player.
I know you have the same opinion. That’s why you are here looking for MX Player for PC, right? Don’t worry! I have got what you want. Without further ado, let’s get straight into the core of this post.
Download MX Player for PC
I have given two different methods to run this awesome media player on your computer. You can follow any of the two as per your preference.
Method One: Using Bluestacks
Each step is significant to successfully use MX Player for PC. Follow the steps given below to use MX Player for PC using Bluestacks.
- First, you have to download the Bluestacks installer file. Click the download button to do that.
- I hope you have a decent internet connection. If you don’t, it may take quite some time to finish the download given that the file weighs well over 300 MB in size.
- Now, you need the MX Player APK file to be able to use MX Player for PC. Once you finish downloading the file, open it to kick-start the installation. You can complete the installation without any issues.
- If you download the APK file using your phone, don’t hesitate to transfer it to your computer. You can also download MX Player pro apk latest version from here.
- Finally, right-click on the APK file, click Open With, and choose Bluestacks. There you go! From now on, you can see this app’s icon on Bluestacks home screen, and you can use this awesome media player app on your pc from there. Download MX Player Codec files from Our Site to fix MX Player with no audio issue.
See Also: How to Install MX Player for Firestick
Method 2: Using ARC Welder
Maybe, you don’t have a high-speed internet connection to download Bluestacks. Or, your computer is not graphically powerful. Then, you can use the following method to run MX Player for PC.
- Open the Chrome browser. We are going to install an extension on your browser. Use the link given below to do that.
- You need the proper APK file here as well. I have already given you a link to download MX Player APK. Use the link in the above section.
- Now, enter chrome://apps into the address bar of your Chrome browser. (Alternatively, you can click Apps button on the bookmarks bar as well).
- Can you see ARC Welder there? Open it up.
- It’s time to browse to the APK file you have downloaded. Hit Add your APK and select the file.
N.B.- In order to install, you should click the blue Add to Chrome button. If it prompts again, you need to choose the affirmative. Wait a few moments to get the installation finished.
Select a directory to save the files. The APK files will be written into the folder you select here. You can go with an existing or new one.
There you go! You may get a configuration window. Just leave it as it is and go with the Launch App. I hope you know how to run MX Player for PC now.
If you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.