If you’re reading this, that means, you are looking for how to get MX Player for PC. Here I have covered everything for you. MX Player is no doubt the best media player app in the market. Millions of people use this player regularly for the enormous features it has. Now, many of you prefer to have this app on your PC. Here it is. It is easy to download MX Player for PC.
MX Player for PC – All About Videos
Those who are already using MX Player APK on Android devices know how incredible this app is. Those who are not familiar with the app must know that this is one of the best Android media apps. The reason is pretty clear. MX Player supports almost all types of video formats. Alongside, it has tons of features that no other app has. Before you proceed with the MX Player download for PC, let’s have a look at some of the best features of MX Player.
Download MX Player for PC
Any Android user can find this popular media player app in Google Play Store. You can easily download and install the app on your Android devices and watch your favorite movies and shows. But how about those who want to enjoy these videos on PC? To get the MX Player APK on PC, you need to get an Android Emulator first. Here you will find how to get it installed in step by step guide.
MX Player application does not have any official PC version yet. As I mentioned, to get the Android App you need an Android Emulator. Then you can easily run MX Player on any of your preferred devices.
MX Player Download for Windows – Methods
I have given two different methods to run this awesome media player on your computer. You can follow any of the two as per your preference.
Method One: Using Bluestacks
Each step is significant to successfully use MX Player for PC. Follow the steps given below to use MX Player for PC using Bluestacks.
- First, you have to download the Bluestacks installer file. Click the download button to do that.
- I hope you have a decent internet connection. If you don’t, it may take quite some time to finish the download given that the file weighs well over 400 MB in size.
- Now, you need the MX Player APK file to be able to use MX Player on Windows PC. Once you finish downloading the file, open it to kick-start the installation. You can complete the installation without any issues.
- If you download the APK file using your phone, don’t hesitate to transfer it to your computer. You can also download the MX Player Pro APK latest version from here.
- Finally, right-click on the APK file, click Open With, and choose Bluestacks. There you go! From now on, you can see this app’s icon on Bluestacks home screen, and you can use this awesome media player app on your pc from there. Download MX Player AIO ZIP files from Our Site to fix MX Player with no audio issue.
- Or you can open Bluestacks, go to Search Bar and find MX Player APK. Run and install the app through Bluestacks on your PC/Laptop.
See Also: How to Install MX Player for Firestick
Method 2: Using ARC Welder
Maybe, you don’t have a high-speed internet connection to download Bluestacks. Or, your computer is not graphically powerful. Then, you can use the following alternative method to run MX Player for PC.
- Open the Chrome browser. We are going to install an extension on your browser. Use the link given below to do that.
- You need the proper APK file here as well. I have already given you a link to download MX Player APK. Use the link in the above section.
- Now, enter chrome://apps into the address bar of your Chrome browser. (Alternatively, you can click Apps button on the bookmarks bar as well).
- Can you see ARC Welder there? Open it up.
- It’s time to browse to the APK file you have downloaded. Hit Add your APK and select the file.
N.B.- In order to install, you should click the blue Add to Chrome button. If it prompts again, you need to choose the affirmative. Wait a few moments to get the installation finished.
Select a directory to save the files. The APK files will be written into the folder you select here. You can go with an existing or new one.
There you go! You may get a configuration window. Just leave it as it is and go with the Launch App. I hope you know how to run MX Player for PC now.
MX Player is no doubt one of the best media player apps today. Having it on a PC and smartphone is a plus. The app comes with lots of features. People can set it as their primary media player and watch high-resolution videos as the app supports all types of file formats. The download process and the installation process of MX Player for PC are easy if you follow this simple step procedure.
Once you get MX Player on your PC you can enjoy the zoom-out & zoom-in video feature, hundreds of videos of your choice, heavy file-sized videos, a video scroll option, offline videos, online videos, and much more.
Features of MX Player App
Check out these great features of the MX Player App that any user can enjoy:
- Easy-to-use User Interface: In the latest version, the UI is much better and much easier to use. The latest version is less complicated.
- Kid Lock feature: If you have a kid at home, then it can be a hassle watching anything for a long span of time. No worries, MX Player has a kid lock feature where you can lock the screen. When you’ll come back, you can start from where you left your video.
- Different Gestures like Subtitles: The player supports a variety of gestures such as subtitles for multiple languages, pinch to zoom in and out, slide over to change current video, and so on.
Yes. With the help of an Android emulator, you can run an MX Player on your PC or Laptop. We strongly recommend emulators like Bluestacks. It is easy to download and use.
Yes, MX Player is free, but it also has a premium version, which could give you an even more splendid experience.
Since MX Player is an Android App, you need an emulator like Bluestacks to run MX Player on your PC.
The Bottom Line
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily get this media player and stream videos of your choice anytime. If you have any doubts regarding MX Player for PC, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.